Hello everyone! I hope all of you are safe and healthy! It's been a frustrating time for many of us, and I am very fortunate to be able to open back up. However, I am hesitant with the rising COVID-19 cases. I will be opening with limited days and hours for the time being and, hopefully over the next couple of weeks, I will be able to expand hours. I will begin taking appointments starting August 11th, with a few imperative changes in appointment protocol:
1. Face masks must be worn at all times for both client and therapist.
2. Therapist will test temperature each day and check each client prior to their session.
2. Mandatory hand washing for both client and therapist before and after appointments.
3. All surfaces will be disinfected before and after each client.
4. Each session will only be one hour in duration to allow the therapist a mask break, cleaning in between each client, and notes about the session.
5. Each client will need to update their health history form, including the new COVID-19 questionnaire, which must be completed prior to their session.
For client protection, if you have traveled within the last 30 days, had a fever or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, please refrain from making an appointment until the 30 days have passed. If you are at a higher risk for COVID-19, it is recommended that you do not schedule an appointment.
Those of you who do not wish to wear a mask or who have a medical condition not allowing you to wear a mask, please look elsewhere for the time being.
Thank you in advance for your adherence to the new protocol, as I have everyone’s health in mind.